What’s the difference between preventative, cosmetic and restorative dentistry in Shoreline? And why do you have to pay separately for each? Wouldn’t it be better to have an all-in-one comprehensive (holistic) solution to your dental problems? , one that prevents dental problems in the first place?
Learn how Dr. Co’s comprehensive dentistry in Shoreline ensures gorgeous, healthy, and functional smiles for decades.
Why Comprehensive Dentistry Is Smarter
Comprehensive or holistic dentistry focuses on preventing dental problems from developing in the first place. And when repairs are needed for whatever reason, the comprehensive dentist’s aim is to create a restoration that is minimally invasive, one that enhances your overall appearance, and that will last for decades without causing problems.
Typically dental procedures are needed to address these 3 main reasons:
- To improve their appearance with esthetic smile enhancements
- To restore a broken or damaged part of their mouth
- To improve a deteriorating health condition related to their oral health
With traditional methods, you would have to address each of these concerns with multiple dentists or multiple appointments — resulting in more time and money spent on dental treatment. Not to mention the many tiny restorations that weaken the structures of your smile.
Wouldn’t it be easier to have one dentist perform all 3 main aspects of dentistry in one appointment?
Your comprehensive dentist, Dr. Co at Shoreline Dental in Washington is qualified and trained to use gentle techniques and digital-age technology to ensure every part of your smile looks gorgeous, functions perfectly, and lasts longer than you can remember when was the last time you had dental work done.
What Is Comprehensive Dentistry?
Being the sum of preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, comprehensive dentistry stands above as a holistic approach to dentistry. Before recommending a treatment plan, a comprehensive dentist factors into account:
- Cosmetics: how your smile will complement your eyes, lips, nose, and skin tone
- Function: the alignment of your bite and the impact on your neck and jaw muscles
- Biology: how a serious medical condition or medication will affect your oral health, and vice-versa, how the condition of your smile will affect your heart, digestion, and reproductive organs.
We focus on more than just repairing one tooth at a time; we focus on the whole-person to prevent your smile from needing to be fixed at all.
How Does Comprehensive Dentistry Work?
Do you want your smile and your family’s smiles to thrive for decades? We do too. That’s why we have prepared something special for you.
Download The Free Infographic: Why Comprehensive Dentistry Makes Sense
Download your free copy of our Infographic: Why Comprehensive Dentistry Makes Sense to see how comprehensive dentistry at Shoreline Dental:
- Takes less time out of your life
- Costs way less than traditional “drill & fill” dentistry
- Prevents dental problems from arising again or ever happening at all
- And guarantees a spectacular smile for a lifetime
How to Choose the Right Shoreline Comprehensive Dentistry Provider
You need a dentist who can balance perfectly look, feel, and function for your smile to endure and thrive.
We will be pleased to meet you and your family to provide comprehensive dentistry solutions in Shoreline.